- To introduce all people to Jesus Christ bringing them into spiritual maturity and unity through sound biblical teaching and practice, empowering them to advance God’s cause globally.
- We are a Christ-centred, dynamic Community of Care, transformed and empowered, fulfilling God’s purpose in our lives and multiplying throughout the earth.
THE AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THIS ORGANIZATION ARE:
- The propagation and dissemination of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, through preaching, teaching, and living the full Gospel message, as outlined in the Articles of Faith
- To build, operate and maintain church buildings for the purpose set out in the sub-paragraph (A.) above
- To organize and carry on foreign missionary work
- To receive, request and collect monies, subscriptions and real or personal property by way of gift or otherwise for carrying out the work of the Organization
- To build, organize and operate schools for religious and secular education and instructions
- To operate, own and use radio and television stations or any other media now established or hereafter to be established for the dissemination of religious and secular knowledge
- To take part in charitable and philanthropic activities
- To publish, sell and distribute Christian literature